Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 4-7

So I've been slacking... but only on my blog!

Day 4 - I did Kenpo instead of Yoga, because of time constraints. I believe I'll be making that switch again this week for the same reason. Kenpo was pretty fun, I liked it. It was a little tough trying to do the Kenpo moves instead of the Tae Kwon Do moves, but it wasn't too bad. Definitely a good cardio workout.

Day 5 - Legs and Shoulders - Pretty good workout. I feel like I have to work on my form a little bit to get a better 'burn.' I didn't wake up too sore on Saturday, so I feel like I didn't work hard enough!

Day 6 - Rest. Yes, I took the rest day early, but that's because my fiancee was in town and we went on a date and didn't have much time.

Day 7 - Yoga X. Sucked. I don't really like it, it's really hard to look at the TV while in your poses. Also, I need to get more flexible! I'll keep at it though.

So, now I'm caught up on that. It feels good completing a week of the program, and not being TOO tempted to quit, hehe.

Results Thus Far: Started at 250, weighed in this morning at 246.6, so about 3 pounds so far, which is pretty good! Only did one measurement this weekend on my arms, and my left one increased by 1/2 inch, and right one stayed the same. When I started, my left was 3/4 inch smaller than my right, so hopefully I look a little more proportional now! lol!!!

I'm excited to go back through the week and compare what I'll do this week to how I did last week, especially concerning weight and reps.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the program, it's really intense but you get amazing results if you stick with it. I've been doing it for about a year now

    P90X WORKS

    ReplyDelete