Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 3 - Arms and Shoulders

So I did Day 3 of P90X last night, which was arms and shoulders. Basically, it was a lot of curls, flys, and tricep exercises. Of course, there were different takes on them, but as a quick synopsis, that works!

I really liked this exercise, my favorite so far. I could really feel the burn in my biceps and triceps. Also, having the quick change Bowflex Selecttechs made it nice, since I was able to put the weights in the holder, and increase or decrease my weights quickly. After Shoulders and Arms came Ab Ripper X. I did A LOT better this time (I think anyways). My form was better, and I was able to do some reps of the exercises that I couldn't do any reps on before. Also, on some I was able to up my reps. For instance, on the bicycle, I was able to do 5 or so on Monday, but 12 or so last night. I could feel my abs working a lot harder too because of the form I was using.

I'll post sometime tomorrow on what I've been having on my diet so far. It has been a large success up to this point, hope I don't fall off the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment